Tactics 'N' Teamwork
STOP! Either you are logged out or you are a guest, if you are a member please log in!
Tactics 'N' Teamwork
STOP! Either you are logged out or you are a guest, if you are a member please log in!
Tactics 'N' Teamwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactics 'N' Teamwork is a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 tactically based clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon rising, PS3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nectarinekillbot67
Recruit
nectarinekillbot67

Dragon rising, PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon rising, PS3   Dragon rising, PS3 Empty6/8/2011, 17:02

hollo,

if any1 is interested in playing against me in OFP: DR I got me a nice copy of the game, used, with absolutely NO scratches Razz

my ps id is ThrashDPD

I figured this was the place if I had anyhope to find other ones looking for a match, hey let me know until then i'm gonnuh go back to gettin slaughtered by nitpoon

plez hit me up, Im master sgt. at time of post, less then 2k to rank meself up, Im no genral, nor newbcicle I just wanna getta match goin soon...thatd be nice...

only, I don't have a mic. I won't run out an get won neither, not till I find a few people to talk to Razz hahaha

Thanks fwends flower
Back to top Go down
hetsar
Captain
Captain
hetsar

Dragon rising, PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon rising, PS3   Dragon rising, PS3 Empty7/8/2011, 07:15

Hi and welcome to TNT, we sadly do not play OFP anymore, we have moved on to the BF series and a few other games like MineCraft.

I am sure the big boss Gr8gam3r will be by shortly with some options or something Razz

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Gr8gam3r
Clan Leader
Gr8gam3r

Dragon rising, PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon rising, PS3   Dragon rising, PS3 Empty7/8/2011, 11:38

I've messaged ThrashDPD and informed him that we have migrated to the Battlefield series. We will be more than ready to accept any OFP vet as a member for our BF3 clan, as we try to use strategy and tactics as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon rising, PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon rising, PS3   Dragon rising, PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon rising, PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactics 'N' Teamwork :: PS3 :: Membership Application (PS3)-
Jump to: